1:3 Tinctures of
- Milk Thistle Seed
- Celery Seed
- Meadowsweet Herb
- Hawthorn Berries
- Ginkgo Leaf
- Chamomile Flowers
- Rosemary Herb
- Burdock Root
Apple Cider Vinegar
- Administer orally, we recommend splitting the daily amount between two administrations
- Can be syringed directly into the mouth if necessary
- Full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen.
- Horse and ponies are individuals so often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use.
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) & Burdock (Arctium lappa) wine has always been a firm favourite with the country folk. Using these two readily-available plants makes sense. Burdock is known to herbalists as the ‘power digger’ of the herb world and is one of the best herbs for cleansing and detoxing the body. Dandelion roots are rich in vitamins and are excellent for helping support both liver and kidney function. Put these two herbs together and you not only have an inexpensive tasty drink, but also a great all-round tonic.