The ThinLine Sheepskin Trifecta Correction Half Saddle Pad was made for riders seeking a low-maintenance pad with superior protection, fit and style. ThinLine performance foam provides 95 percent shock absorption with minimal bulk. The design also ensures a nonslip saddle fit while helping to minimize excess rider movement. Antifungal and antimicrobial, the pad is low-maintenance, extremely durable and ventilates both heat and moisture.
- Unmatched design: Spine free channel allows the Ultra ThinLine to lay on either side of the spine.
- Compatible fit: Sheepskin half pad is shimmable for a custom fit, and will work with both off the rack and custom saddles.
- The ThinLine: A thin, shock-absorbing, non-slip breathable foam is sewn onto the panel of all ThinLine saddle pads.
- Versatility: To fit under both custom fitted and off the rack saddles.
- Easy-to-adjust: Pockets for shims allow for minor saddle fitting adjustments.
- Sizing: Size Large will fit most saddles over 18″; total spine length is 25″, spine length between sheepskin rolls is 19.5″, and saddle pad measures 18.5″ across.